gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-26-2024, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2024, 09:33 PM by Ghoul. Edited 1 time in total.)
He secretly enjoys the way her teeth rake over his fur and skin. A low rumble in his chest in the only indication that he doesn’t want her to stop. Her question though leaves him thinking for a moment. His chin resting upon her, the dull throb of puppy paws digging through her belly and kicking against his, it’s all comforting. The closeness of Cricket, he’s grown accustomed to it, practically needs it now to relax. Something he had never imagined would ever happen to him.

“Plan B,” Ghoul muses, a sigh leaving him that ruffles the fur along Cricket’s back. “We could go live with my uncle, Chimera. He wouldn’t say no to family. Or we could seek asylum in the Armada or Valta until we get back on our paws. I’m sure my brothers would be open to starting a band if you wanted to travel,” his thoughts roll over the ideas, but if he were being honest, staying in one place where they would be safest was honestly his preference. But she wasn’t wrong. A Plan B was necessary.

“If you could live anywhere other than where we currently are, where would you go?” Ghoul asks, a slight raise of his brow to show his genuine curiosity and wish for her opinion.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Love before first sight Whistling Willows 06:22 AM, 01-08-2024 11:25 AM, 03-11-2024