Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-29-2013, 10:40 PM

Jupiter would approach and she could feel Anthem become less enthusiastic than he had been only moments before. He seemed unsure of the alpha, but his cheery expression remained. His simple words would follow the alpha's and Song wondered how she'd react to their brother. Symphony took the lead in explaining what their brother was like since he couldn't explain things very well. Larger than are here now even. I have two more brother who I've seen here in Alacritis, and two more at home. She smiled as she mentioned the rest of her siblings.
She wondered what her brothers would end up doing here, or if they would just find themselves back in Ahlon. Her sisters and Anthem seemed quite happy with staying here to build their lives. Song knew she would never see her home again, but would her siblings? Anthem has always been special Jupiter. Had it not been for our family caring for him he certainly would not be here today. She would smile at him affectionately and nuzzle him once again, But he's the most pleasant wolf I have ever met.

Speech