An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
01-27-2024, 12:33 AM
When Aresenn teased her about her… advice, Absinth playfully gasped, a paw raising to her chest in astonishment. Though it was only for a moment, before her usual mischievous grin claimed her lips and she nodded. “Yes yes. I’ll be careful. I’d hate to cause that handsome face any further adornments. She peered at him with a sideways glance, a light feeling entering her chest.

Absinth smirked in response to Aresenn's teasing and playfulness. It was.. Different. When did it happen? When did talking and tossing banter back and forth become so familiar between the two of them? Ah. Fuck it. Her eyes sparkled with a mixture of amusement and genuine warmth as she absorbed his words. "Fire in your eyes, hm?" She quipped, leaning in slightly with a playful glint in her own gaze as she made a great show of studying his amber orbs. "Quite the captivating sight, I must admit." Her tone held a hint of teasing, and agreement.

Aresenn's offer for private lessons didn't go unnoticed, and Absinth couldn't resist a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "Private lessons? I wonder if it includes extra credit?" She purred, her smirk evolving into a sly grin. Oh, she just had to take advantage of his words, even if they were supposed to be solely playful. "I might have a few subjects in mind. You know, things that require an expert touch." Her words carried a coy undertone, leaving the specifics of her implied subjects to his imagination. Memories of the nights by the campfire surfaced in her mind, and in turn her eyes narrowed coquettishly. Absinth's gaze briefly flickered like fading embers of that great time, before returning her focus to meet Aresenn's eyes. "I'll have to take you up on that offer, Mentor," She replied with a mockingly serious expression. "For the sake of knowledge, of course." The subtle wink that followed betrayed her lustful thoughts.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. An Unkindness The Polar Sound 02:27 PM, 12-31-2023 07:59 AM, 03-03-2024