gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
01-27-2024, 06:47 AM

While something in her head chants not right, not right, not right, her heart sings in response to the teeth in her neck, the weight of a paw thrown across her shoulders. A small part of her thinks she should just melt into it, give over and be grateful that finally things were getting somewhere, (and damn she decided she liked him a lot more when he shed his manners). A bigger part of her though, wants to make him work for it. After all, wasn't the chase supposed to be half the fun?

Her bioluminescence flashes a warning and feline claws scrape against the stone, it really hadn't been the best idea to lay down. At least if she had been sitting she would have been half way up. She could run, but where to? They were in an iced in building, they'd found their way in through a crack and the girl was far too proud for that. She knew better than to waste her energy swinging her jaws, he'd effectively come from alongside her. She threw her weight to the side, hoping to catch the leg he had thrown across her back against the side of one of the toppled pews. “So tha's all it takes? Fuckin' someone else?” Her laugh was low and dark. “If I'd known tha' I woulda done it ages ago.” The words very well could have been a lie upon her lips, but this wasn't about fighting fair. It was about hitting him where it would really hurt.

“Speech”

-round 2/2 - fight with predetermined outcome-
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and he was just like a great dark wing Cathedral Point 12:58 AM, 01-27-2024 04:35 PM, 02-28-2024