size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
01-27-2024, 12:47 PM
Elysia couldnt help but be amused at the sudden stillness her name brought the brothers. The way her tail began to stop moving. She didn't move, as she studied the man?, men? before her, She tilted her head at them. She continued to study them, as they likely studied her. Cat and mouse. though she was clearly the cat.

And when they spoke, she couldnt help herself from laughing. "we both know my family is brutal. It's quite alright to be scared of me. You should be. But you need not worry about me harming you. You belong to Yarra. And i dont intend to start a family feud over a sidi" She shrugged. She wasn't above it, but now was certainly not the time to be picking fights with her cousins. Not while the band was still getting used to each other.

She shook her head softly. "Do not mistake my kindness as a regularity. I am just like the rest of them. I just don't flaunt it daily. As long as youre claimed and don't get in my way, you boys are safe near me. But im not your friend. And certainly, have no desire to help you out. What yarra does with you both and your mother....is her business" She went on.

"Unless..." She offered

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. our new 'home' ? The Polar Sound 10:58 PM, 11-29-2023 01:34 AM, 08-20-2024