ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Nova

Vedia
Ranger

Expert Fighter (130)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shazaki
01-27-2024, 08:26 PM
Nova felt joy, she felt happy. She had won, but she felt the pain in her frame. Wounds and some stinging scratches were making her unable to do more. She took a short time to try resting, but seeing her packmates all doing their best she too wanted to stop lazing around despite how much pain she was feeling. She scanned the place for someone else to go show who is boss. But there her eyes land on a female who was fighting her dad, And rage engulfed her chest when she saw him being harmed by the big bully. She growled, and once she was done with her beloved father, her childish and unexperienced mind pushed her to go get revenge. Ignoring the clear advantages. Kaija was older and much more seasoned than her, but all she was thinking about was punishing her for harming her father and invading her home.

She aimed to go from behind and try to repeat her tactic of last time, aiming to bite on the lager female's right bacl leg for then attempting to trash her face side to side. She wanted to cause her a lot of pain.

Nova vs Kaija for Dominance(Raid)
Round 1/2?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Beginner Intellectual
Specialty:

""  
code by Cloudy

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024