Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
01-27-2024, 09:41 PM
Aresenn locked eyes with Sephiran, their intense gazes meeting in a silent battle of wills. The tension between them was palpable, like electricity coursing through the air. With each flick of Sephiran's tail, Aresenn could feel the emotions churning beneath the surface, a potent mix of anger and resentment. The echoes of their previous ferocious clash lingered in the air, a brooding reminder of the brutal fight they had engaged in not long ago.

Aresenn's response was calm and measured, his voice remaining steady despite the sharp edge to Sephiran's words. "The Armada," he replied firmly, "lies where it has always been, and will likely continue to do so. My allegiance lies with Syndicate above all else. Personal attachments have no influence on my loyalty."

His piercing blue gaze remained unwavering, his features carefully composed as he addressed the mention of the Armada princess, Andromeda. She would be the first one to tell you that she was more than just a princess. But be that as it may, her status among her own family held little regard in the dealings with Sephiran. For the sake of strategy, for the hope of acceptance,  he felt it would be best to resign it. "She holds no title over me. Our interactions are personal matters, and they do not compromise my commitment here." Aresenn's tone carried a firmness that reflected his loyalty to the band. He had used such brash depiction in the face of their fight to try and shock the Saxe brute out of his spiral of aggression. Honestly, he wasn't even sure Sephiran had heard him mention it. Though, it was clear that he had.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Da Capo, Rallentando The Polar Sound 12:42 AM, 01-22-2024 05:00 AM, 04-23-2024