An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
01-28-2024, 01:33 AM

Briar smirked a little as Art suffered through the same bitter taste that she had, chuckling as he sputtered and struggled through the long gulp he had taken. What the stuff was would have been a very good question to ask, but she had been content to simply trust what Bowen had selected regardless of what it was. Luckily Art asked for the both of them and Bowen revealed it was Kava they were taking. Even though she wasn't nearly as seasoned as Bowen or even Art was with these things that was a type of plant that she had heard of before so at least it wasn't a complete mystery. Very quickly the tingling, fuzzy feeling started to spread from her core out through her limbs as she laid on her back next to Bowen. By the time that Bowen turned and leaned over toward her to ask how she was feeling she was having to blink to keep her gaze focused on the ceiling of the glow-filled cavern, a little smile continuously lingering on her muzzle.

She giggled softly as she began to turn her head toward Bowen as well, replying, "I'm feeling goo-" Her response cut off as Bowen suddenly tucked into her side, catching her off guard and pulling a little gasp from her–not because it was unpleasant, but because the floating, fuzzy feeling that the kava gave her made Bowen's touch unexpectedly sensitive, but in a way that was difficult to describe. A fit of giggles threatened to take her over as well as Bowen commented on the softness of her coat, the little snort of almost laughter from her sister-in-law incredibly contagious and difficult to resist. "I um... I guess the conditioners I use work," she managed eventually between her own little bouts of giggles.

It was hard to figure out if she wanted to giggle or hum with delight from the way Bowen was enjoying the softness of her fur and eventually pulling Artorias's paw over to do the same so she ended up somewhere in-between, caught in a fit of giggles that were occasionally broken up by little sounds of delight. Without really realizing it she had shifted to face Bowen and Artorias, her own foreleg slipping over Bowen so her own paw could rest on Artorias' side, sandwiching Bowen between them. "You're just as soft," she insisted, humming as she pressed a little closer to her sister-in-law, her turquoise gaze a bit unfocused and heavy lidded while a grin lingered on her lips. "I think I like kava."

"Briar Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stroke the Furry Wall Glowshroom Cavern 09:06 PM, 12-25-2023 08:29 PM, 06-18-2024