ardent

I gave you my heart, hold on let me sign it

Ozz

gems
size
build
player
09-21-2013, 03:11 PM

Ozz was enjoying the interaction, that was until the decision had already been made for her when her mate entered the lands as she saw it. Kai made a sudden hissing noise and arched his back pulling up beside Ozz to put pressure upon her. Though the girl only smiled and gave a bit of a laugh. Her black tail tip flicked back and forth as she heard the other girls and tilted her head. What kind of home was she looking for, well one in which she would be accepted, but she was uncertain as to what Canttina would do with this. She doubted the woman would want to be in either of these packs. And Ozz only had met one of the leaders. The other was a simple member by the looks of it. And both the white woman hadn't entirely impressed her.
"Well ladies, I hope you don't mind. This one here is my lover. So, a decision is sort of out put. I'm looking for a place to be accepted. So far I am unimpressed, you'll have to outshine my mate. But we can still be friends if anything does happen." Ozz made a nod and a smile. Happy to be calling Canttina her lover. She wondered how the masked insane woman would take it. She'd wait a bit for their argument. But if nothing happened, she'd end up being with Canttina for who knew how long. Kai was rather amused himself.

Kai Speech, Ozz Speech,