size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-28-2024, 10:11 PM

At the passing mention of the shock others might have at learning her full name, Avacyn raised a quizzical brow and chuckled. She had assumed that her name would have also been Carpathius since she was Artorias' sister, but perhaps she was wrong. Their appearances did differ quite a bit so perhaps there was a different parent in the mix or an adoption of some sort. Regardless, they began to walk together, enjoying the nice weather and the peaceful scenery. The bird song around them added to the ambiance and a little smile lingered on her lips while they caught up and did a little bit of exploration.

Ava chuckled softly and nodded with a soft sigh as June mentioned her having a lot going on since becoming alpha. That was for sure... though she wasn't entirely sure how much of it had to do with the fact that she was now an alpha. Most of it was just her own personal mishaps, but having to worry about her pack on top of it didn't help things. It sounded like Juniper was having a nicer time of things and she was glad to hear it. The little wolf seemed like a free spirit that liked to explore which was a refreshing take to be around. She nodded in agreement as she mentioned each location having a uniqueness of its own. "That's certainly true. It's one of the reasons I enjoy the lands that Elysium owns so much. Each area has its own unique features. The mountains on the island, the lake that attracts fireflies, the field of odd boulders... I'm quite fond of our home."

Once the same question was turned back to her, asking how life and her position of power had been treating her, Avacyn gave a little shrug and offered June a slightly tired smile. "I can't complain too much, I suppose... Things have been peaceful for the pack and there has been a good, steady supply of food. We have a strong set of allies and we haven't had anyone try to raid us for our supplies. All in all, Elysium has been very blessed. It's made my job as an alpha fairly easy." She looked up toward one of the nearby trees as a particularly loud bird chirped above them, pulling her attention for a moment. "My personal life has been slightly more... turbulent, but I think it's begun to calm down now. It seems like my mate and I have successfully found a surrogate so if all goes well maybe we'll be parents before too long."

"Avacyn Medacium"