Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-29-2024, 12:41 PM

Gil could be nothing but proud for his son and the effort he was making to be a good fighter. It honestly warmed his shriveled heart to see his pups so energetic and eager. His brow does lift as he regards his son and lets out a low hum. "Any tips hmm?" He lets his face scrunch up a moment as he thinks of what else would be important to teach Tarnish. "Well, how prepared you to fight someone who is a different size than you? Do you know where someone who is larger might attack you? How about a smaller opponent? What if two opponents came at you at once?"

Gil lowers his head to be more level with Tarnish. He looks back toward his companion, Urtur, and nods to indicate the wolverine should join them. Taking a few steps toward the pup as he looked back, he set his own defenses. "Tell me what you would do if both Urtur and I were to come and attack you right now," Gil says as he and the wolverine close the space between them and the pup.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Raise Your Sail [Gil] Daager Isle 12:23 PM, 01-05-2024 01:22 PM, 02-11-2024