Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-29-2024, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2024, 07:46 AM by Gilgamesh. Edited 1 time in total.)
Truth be told, Gil had been looking for Sid for hours. It wasn't until he was exhausted and his companions agreed to continue looking for her had he gone to bed. After a restless sleep full of tossing and turning and worry for his daughter, he greeted the rising sun with a sleep filled glare. The surrounding ocean had washed away any scent and as he stood on the beach, looking out at that horizon, he wondered which way she had gone and why. Frustrated and scared for the life of Siduri, a chill went through his body when the call of Artorias rang out.

Wasting no time because no matter if it had to do with Sid or not, another Alpha at his border wasn't anything to take lightly. Moving as fast as he could by raft, he hoped he had not left Artorias waiting too long by the time he approached. When his yellow eyes spot the young girl, fury runs hot through him. Frustrated, he lets out a growl directed straight for her. "Siduri, follow Urtur home now," he commands the youngster before turning to Artorias.

"I have a feeling thanks are in order," Gil's head tilts lightly to the side as he gives Art a tight smile.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I think this is yours Dove Island Archipelago 03:47 PM, 01-05-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024