An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-29-2024, 01:39 PM

Bellatrix showed she understood, and her concern about Blind was one that Beau took to heart. The fox certainly had a mind of her own, though he had hoped she might be responsible enough to take care of his children… at least a little. But if the fox had other ideas then he was going to need to come up with a different method of making sure that they were taken care of. The ashen cream man drew in a breath as he considered his next words. How could he possibly make Bellatrix understand? She seemed to have no sense of danger, of the things that could hurt her… despite the fact that when he had met her the man had saved her from becoming a bear’s lunch.

“Being safe is more than just being with someone responsible, Trixy.” Beau told her softly. “Blind was meant to lead you away from trouble if any was noticed… if she isn’t watching you then I’ll relieve her of that duty.” The man furrowed his brow. “...and while I’m not against the idea of you finding your friend, I would strongly prefer if you two played within some sort of pack lands. Predators don’t play nice.” His expression softened.

“...and that's part of why I tell you to be careful. You can’t always be with me, Trixy. You’re still growing and… And I still want you to enjoy some time of being a child before you have to commit to the responsibilities of an adult. Most of what I do is work, and not very fun.” Beauregard drew back, brow furrowing in thought. “For now… maybe we can see if we can find your friend again. You remember where you were when you met him?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You Are Home Cedar Falls 10:45 PM, 10-17-2023 07:48 PM, 03-18-2024