Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
01-29-2024, 09:01 PM
Tanelan

Man was this alpha big, but by now they’d gotten used to things being a variety of sizes here in these lands. A friendly smile placed itself on their face as the raid king introduced himself. Tan made sure to keep their body language lax but still he kept his head level. They were an alpha after all. "Greetings Gilgamesh my name is Tanelan Artisan of Norad." maybe when their fighters were more plenty they could run a friendly raid. "I’ve come to your borders to hopefully make a friendly introduction. Norad is a crafters pack and I’ve been making wooden dens and offering them to potential buyers. They’re good protection against weather, cold and warm, along with being able to be used to store goods in a clean place. Thanks to my companion here they take around four days to complete a home to fit three large wolves in." they weren’t into wasting precious time. Having their own litter to look after they were well aware of the duties involved with being a sovereign.

Kaiju jumped upon Tan’s head holding his finished sculpture of an owl he had widened away on a block of wood. "Every den is customizable for rooms and such. Makes for homey places for your friends and families." the capuchin monkey chipped in happily. Tan gave a small nod of their head.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come to do a deal Dove Island Archipelago 07:12 PM, 12-02-2023 02:16 PM, 03-13-2024