ardent

A Little Vulture Told Me

Chimera

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-30-2024, 12:45 AM

The Wraith wouldn't have to wait long for someone to arrive, though when he did, it certainly wasn't the type of wolf she was expecting. He was a few inches taller than she was, but not by a whole lot. Honestly, she coulda swore someone else was in charge last she heard, no? Huh. Strange. She briefly wondered where this guy had come from or if he'd always been around here, but the thought was fleeting as he introduced himself. While she wasn't one to fawn over others, she knew handsome when she saw it and he was definitely that. Too bad he was a Klein, to her dismay. But alas! "Medusa!" She greeted in turn as he invited her over the border. She picked up her gift, and followed, her companions lurking nearby just in case.

Once on the platform, she figured she ought to be on her best behavior. After all, this would be her first official meeting with another alpha in a while, and she had never met Chimera prior to her becoming an alpha. Corbie and Ardyn she had met before, but this was probably different...maybe...she wasn't sure. Either way, it would be hard for her to pretend to be all normal and shit, what he saw was what he got. Just like everybody else. "Our children have become friends, it seems." She nodded as she put down the gift she had made between them. "Medusa has made Chimera King a gift for this visit. Because yes, that is what Medusa came to talk about."

She grinned as she shook out her fur, trying to get herself to relax a little more. "Medusa knows an Ashen pup came to Insomnia, and played with Redrum." She casually turned an eye toward him, her grin still grinning. "Medusa likes pups. And she did no harm, so Medusa does not have a problem. But Medusa does not know Ashen. Only that Ashen is kin to some of Insomnia's members. An Ashen healer helped Medusa a long time ago when Medusa had her first pups. Um...Seere?" There was no way she'd ever forget the name of the wolf that had been kind enough to help her in such a critical time of her life.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Little Vulture Told Me Cryer's Ravine 07:41 PM, 01-17-2024 11:00 AM, 04-10-2024