gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Aislyn
01-30-2024, 03:15 AM

All you need to do is what I said, and follow me. Her ears perked up a bit, rosy eyes daring to shift up at the woman- but only moving from her ivory paws, up to her chest. She didn’t have the confidence to look into those acidic, emerald eyes, which were sparkling with predatory thrill. “O-okay.” A whisper slipped through shaky breaths, her frame trembling as she slowly pulled herself up from the ground- watching as the woman’s overbearing frame casually sauntered away, as if she were a predator toying with her prey. For several moments, Vaia felt like her paws were woven into the earth- unable to find the confidence to budge from where she stood. Perhaps, it was her intuition telling her to disobey.

But alas, her naivety would win. She waited until the woman was several steps ahead, that dark face twisting to look back at her, peering into what felt like the depths of her soul. “My n-name is Vaia.” Finally, she forced her legs to move, though her steps were clumsy and foal-like, as she tried to match her savior's pace. She didn’t dare ask for a name in return- for now, she wanted to keep quiet, to avoid annoying Absinth and ruining her chances of receiving help.  

"Vaia"
Code by Shelby

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the lost lamb The Red Forest 11:23 PM, 01-15-2024 05:14 AM, 05-01-2024