gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Helix0565
01-30-2024, 05:55 AM
It took Alaric weeks to travel from the northern end of the continent to the east. When he arrived, he could notice the difference in the regions almost immediately. This new part of the continent was warmer and the region he was in had much taller, thicker, grass. He pushed his way through the dense foliage of the land, his ears pricked and alert. It wasn't until the smell of something new that entered his nose that cause him to pause in his tracks. His hackles raised to their peaks, his muscles tensed. This was the smell of a big cat and from the smell of it, it was quite the domineering one. Alaric nearly snorted, rolling his orange eyes. Before he could pass any judgement, the smell of another wolf entered his nostrils. A potential extra use of paws of help him take out the lion? He sniffed and searched for the wolf, trying to make out their figure amongst the tall grass. He could faintly see their figure and he called out in a calm, yet hushed tone.

"It looks like the local big cat isn't happy we're here." He rumbled, somewhat annoyed. "I don't know you. However, I don't take such display of authority lightly. Do you want to help me defeat it?" He asked lowly. Maybe they could get an upper hand on the beast. Or maybe the stranger would decline and he would be left with leaving the region altogether. He waited for a response from the stranger.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Trouble brewing Rustling Thicket 05:55 AM, 01-30-2024 12:27 PM, 07-16-2024