size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
01-30-2024, 09:58 AM
On his journey north to find his sister, Scald stops to venture into some mines for a night of rest. The landscape's varying topography made traveling exhausting. Even climbing the slopes to reach the entrance of the mine had been tiring for someone who didn't quite exercise as much as he should. Nearly breathless and ready for a nap, Scald made his way through the mine until an off shoot into a smaller room caught his attention.

A small lamp was easily lit with rock and flint. Just enough light so he wouldn't run into anything dangerous. The room itself was cozy enough for a few wolves and appeared relatively stable. Large wooden beams crossed the ceiling to hold up giant slabs of rock and granite. Thankful that it was summer and the inner drafts from the mines kept the room at a pleasant temperature, Scald settled himself down to relax. Stretching out his long legs, he leans against the wall and closes his eyes for a moment.

PAVIN' MY OWN PATH

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. do i need glasses? i think i just saw an angel Northern Mines 09:58 AM, 01-30-2024 10:05 AM, 03-31-2024