gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
01-30-2024, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2024, 02:18 PM by Scald. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scents, strong and old, faded in and out as he dozed. It wasn't entirely uncommon for a wolf to pass through the mine, but it appeared most would ignore the small room that he had found. He didn't mind either way. He was in the middle of introvert and extrovert. Enjoyed the company, but didn't mind the solitude either. So he continued to doze until the quiet click of nails against granite forced his body to instinctually react.

Lying still, eyes still closed, muscles tensing, quills flaring slightly, and one ear turned to listen to the other approach, he wouldn't move until her soft whisper reached him. Unable to not smile at her question, Scald finally opens an eye to peek at who the "intruder" is. A girl around his age with burrs and mud stuck in her fur as she had not a care in the world. Her pelt is a lovely orange-auburn color and her face adorns... something that goes her eyes. Nothing he'd ever seen before.

"I think I'll be a'ight now that I laid my eyes on such a pretty lady," Scald replies, slowly pushing himself up into a sitting position as his tail thumps against the cool stone a few times. Fully turning his face now to peer at her, he lifts a paw to motion her to come all the way in. "I won' bite, I promise," his smile lifts higher as he then moves to turn the lamp up slightly so the flame brightens the dark room.

ZOEY & SCALD

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. do i need glasses? i think i just saw an angel Northern Mines 09:58 AM, 01-30-2024 10:05 AM, 03-31-2024