gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-30-2024, 03:27 PM
Ghoul lounges with Medusa as she speaks her mind. Her thoughts are valid and he nods along while he thinks on her proposition. He understands her nostalgia toward the Tar Pits. How often did he dream of returning to Mount Volkan? Though he doesn't indulge in her snack, he waves a paw and instead lets out a thoughtful noise.

"I believe it is rather insightful of you to want to move on. The Tar Pits provide us nothing of benefit and with more pups coming faster than we can count, we need somewhere safer than bubbling tar," he lets out a small grin before continuing. "Cricket is pregnant. I know I should have spoken with you ahead of time, but we weren't exactly planning it either," his shoulders shrug as he watches for her reactions. "What area were you thinking? The Willows aren't far from the prairie," Ghoul comments, his head canting lightly to the side.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lend Me Your Ears! Dancefloor of the Gods 11:08 PM, 10-31-2023 06:36 AM, 03-11-2024