Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-21-2013, 06:17 PM

His duchess would request of Eris what Isardis could do no less than to hope for, her wise choices and pleasing mannerisms had always been enough for him to respect her so profoundly. She would call her his little servant, that she owed him her life, but the pallid sovereign could only hope she would have remained with him regardless; admiring of his forces, and craving only to be a part of the greatness that would tower his wake. He would smirk, perhaps addressing Eris with an ?I told you so? glance before dropping back down the embankment and slinking gracefully towards his queen, bursting with pride as the cries of her firstborn would bless the chilled atmosphere.

Desperately his gaze would hunt for the pup, crawling closer to his wife as ruby gaze would so eagerly feast upon the writhing male. Perfect. He was no less than perfect. A salmon tongue would aim for the top of his duchess? head, attempting to stroke adoringly down her skull, a mild reward for her efforts. She had given him one of the greatest gifts that could be presented to a king, a healthy boy. And it seemed there were only more to come. ?My blade, my salient duchess; I could ask for no more,? his voice low as he would continue to bathe her, proud. Endlessly proud to have called her his own.

Though he would become aware of another approaching, skull snapping behind him with paternal instinct as a low growl would rumble his throat. Hackles would rise upon the sight of the tiny deformity, watching rigidly as Talon would present himself somewhat inaudibly. He was a strange little fixation, awkward and broken, but his brood had so desired to care for him, and it seemed the little beast was at least capable of pulling his own weight. Ears would flatten as The King would crawl towards him, becoming aware of the fish that the boy would deliver to his feet. ?Keep your distance, lamb,? would be all that would seethe his lips, jaws reaching downwards to pick up one of the offerings and deliver it to the convenience of the new mother. He would remember the youths actions, mildly optimistic that the lamb could potentially be of use to him in future. Or hell, maybe even now.