size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
01-30-2024, 06:33 PM

Tarnish was eager to learn, hungry for knowledge on combat. He'd known from early on he wanted to be a raider and follow in his father's footsteps. He listened with rapt attention as his father spoke, body swaying just slightly from the pent up energy he was trying to keep at bay. "I do! Well, kinda. Mom showed us how to fight wolves smaller than us but uh… I don't know about bigger, or two at once. Does that happen a lot in raids, fighting more than one wolf at a time?" Most of his matches had been him versus a single sibling or he and others versus one predator. He had little experience with multiple opponents and it hadn't even dawned on him that that was a concern he needed to consider.

Tar followed his father's eyes to the wolverine and when he saw his father set defenses he flew to his feet and followed suit. At the question he bit his lip. Shit… what would he do. He glanced to Worc, the crow hanging out in a nearby tree. "Well, I'd try to keep an eye on you both but that might be hard. I guess I'd rely on Worc to alert me. You hear that birdbrain? Don't let some asshole sneak up on me!" The crow cawed out a laugh.

Raider Brats

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Raise Your Sail [Gil] Daager Isle 12:23 PM, 01-05-2024 01:22 PM, 02-11-2024