gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Aislyn
01-31-2024, 03:13 PM

Taking in a mouthful of grapes, Clove rolled them around in her mouth, savoring the different flavors. It was sweet, but had bitter undertones. Wasn’t this what adults made wine from? Maybe that’s why it tasted so different. She liked it, though- it was different from other fruits she’s tried, like apples and oranges.

Akito was trying them as well, his face scrunching up, likely from the bitterness. Clove giggled, licking the inside of her lips and teeth, to make sure there wasn’t anything in her teeth before she smiled at him. “Funny taste huh?”  She said, before asking a question. “What’s a lychee?” He’d mentioned it right before he tried a grape. Was it some fruit that bamboo grew?

Before he could respond, a distinctive caw rang out within the cathedral, followed by a flapping of wings as a raven dove through the trees and landed in a branch above them. Looking up, she recognized it immediately. Dad's raven, Corbin. Speaking to her in  Carpathian, she was instructed to return home for immediately for dinner. A little hmpf left her, a pouty expression morphing her face. “That means I gotta go home.” She said, looking at her new friend. “But I’ll see you again, promise! I’ll come to see your bamboo!”  Little did she know, their next reunion would take place seasons from now- when Clove was a yearling and had grown into a beautiful, young lady. “Bye Akito!” She bid him a farewell, waited for him to do the same, then took off back towards the kingdom.

-exit-

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. don't let your parents turn into pigs Grapevine Cathedral 09:48 AM, 11-02-2023 02:05 PM, 02-01-2024