gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
01-31-2024, 05:46 PM

She listened, her gaze lingering on Flurry the longest. She hadn’t meant for the other girl to feel like her opinion was wrong, or being ignored. Her green eyes watched her, reading her expression, listening to the points she made. Then her gaze flicks to Gil as he speaks, and then finally to the dog lingering close to him. “I think that the fact crocodiles are not typically prey and dangerous is what Flurry is getting at. We don’t exactly have large mammals running around the islands and while fish is plentiful, it takes far more of those or other small game to feed a pack.” Her gaze flicks from Jael to Flurry, an acknowledgement of her concerns before her green gaze flicks back to Gilgamesh.

“I like the idea of treating it as a means to an end. Once we hold the beach, we can always have volunteers go out to scope other lands for resources and benefits. I’d be happy to go along with anyone who wanted to do so - there are some herbs that don’t favor the sandy soils after all.” It was an offer at least. What the Raid King decided to do with that offer was up to him. If she was going to gather herbs elsewhere anyway, she might as well look at some other resources, right?

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the pros and cons of familiarity Obsidian Beach 09:29 AM, 10-16-2023 02:05 PM, 02-01-2024