gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-31-2024, 07:40 PM

He nudges Cricket from sleep as gently as he can. A little tug of her ear with his front teeth before he licks across her forehead. "Want to go hunt?" The whispers are whispered in her ear as he smiles softly. Pulling away then, he carefully shifts the sleeping puppies away from her belly and into a warm and well crafted nest to be protected by his caimans and Mac. Not that he really trusts his brother, but that was why the reptiles were there. Surely four of them would be able to wrangle the five squirming potatoes until they returned. "We can do something easy," he murmurs before lowering himself closer to the ground. "I'll even let you ride until we find something," his ruby gaze trains on the girl, waiting for her answer.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. a hunt thread for a new mom? sure Dancefloor of the Gods 07:40 PM, 01-31-2024 04:13 PM, 06-20-2024