Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
09-21-2013, 07:45 PM

The small huntress was a whole mix of emotions and still had no idea how to sort them out. She needed to think. She needed to tell Gael how she felt, but she couldn't. She wanted to so badly, but she didn't know how. Her heart thudded in her chest and her thoughts tangled into a jumbled mess. Her ears folded back as she forced herself to pull away from him, scrambling to her paws and backing away from him a couple of steps. She whined softly, her teal gaze showing her confusion. She wanted to stare at the ground, but she remembered how much he hated when she wouldn't look at him so she met his cerulean gaze instead, but her heart twisted with longing when she did. She had to go, had to think... but how could she leave him for even a moment when being away from him was so saddening.

She sighed and padded back over to him, resting her forehead in the nook where the side of his neck met with his skull, breathing in his scent and finding comfort in it. "I'm sorry... I'm just so confused. I don't know what to do." She lifted her head once again to look at his handsome face, falling silent. There were so many words she wanted to say, but none that she could.

Speech
Others
Thought

Thank you Yumpy!