gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
01-31-2024, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2024, 08:28 PM by Flurry. Edited 1 time in total.)

No rest for the wicked. With her shoulder all slathered up and the news from the meeting bouncing around in her head Flurry really should have shook off the call from the beach, really should have just let her parents handle it while she went to go rest. Flurry was very bad at doing the thing that would help herself. Curious she'd trailed after her mother. A familiar, and probably less than welcome scent hit her and then her mother was off to the races. That couldn't be good! Picking up her own pace she spotted the tiny form on the horizon and as it seemed to see her mother it started to run. Abraxas' sake!

"Mom that's a gods damned kid!" She lifted her voice in protest. Why did no one know how to have fucking boundaries around children? "I already fucked up the bitch that hurt Sid!" That had to be it, that had to be what had set her mother off. Flurry wanted to jump in, to intercept her mother but she wasn't sure she safely could without hurting the poor frightened boy, Flurry was on her paws and looking for her opening, to get herself between her mother and the poor scrap.

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I can't pretend that you don't bleed too Obsidian Beach 07:47 PM, 01-31-2024 12:08 PM, 03-07-2024