size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
01-31-2024, 09:32 PM
This time Satira couldn't help but scoff out loud and roll her eyes when Cináed insisted that he couldn't pull in ladies the way she thought he could. "Oh please. You really expect me to believe that Mister Tall, Dark, and Handsome was part of a notorious sex pack and wasn't getting any tail? Yeah, okay, buddy." Tira continued to fiddle with the herbs she'd harvested while she waited for Ciná to finish getting the fire started for them, occasionally looking up to watch the sky over the ocean changing colors as the sunset progressed on towards twilight. Eventually there was some snapping, a glow of orange light, and then warmth. Tira looked over to see the fire really getting going now and smirked proudly at Ciná. "Well look at you go, wild outdoorsy man," she teased him playfully. As Ciná collapsed beside her, she slid his pile of herbs over to him, watching with an approving smirk as he licked them up and took his dose as well. She'd made sure to compensate for their size differences, so he had a bit more than she had. Had to make sure he was getting good and high too, after all.

While they basked in the fire's glow and waited for the drugs to kick in, Satira cuddled closer to Ciná's larger body, feeling the massive dire wolf loop a strong foreleg around her shoulder to pull her in closer to his body. The little wolf-dog fae murred happily as she snuggled up into his warmth and felt his muscles against her back. She loved how much bigger and stronger Cináed was than her; nothing turned her on quite like feeling him manhandle her and just move her around like she weighed nothing. He suggested a game with a smirk to test how well they knew each other and Tira raised a curious brow up at him. "Sure, I'm down to play, but we're gonna make this interesting if we're doing this," she replied, curling her fluffy tail around her hips. Tira reached over for her bag once more and pulled out an old glass bottle filled with some sort of dark liquor. She didn't know if it was whiskey or rum, she'd just pilfered it from the ruins. Shaking the bottle to show it off to Ciná, Tira removed the stopper with her teeth before taking an exploratory sip. It was spiced, funky, slightly sweet—a rum for sure.

"If you guess and you're wrong, you drink. If you're right, I drink, and vice versa." Offering the bottle over to Ciná to sample as well, Satira hummed and pursed her lips in pensive thought. "Okay, big boy, let's start with something easy... I nearly died when I was a pup." She glanced up at Ciná, waiting to see if his memory was as good as he claimed it was.

"Cináed & Satira"