gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-31-2024, 10:28 PM

Ghoul stands on the crest of a rolling hill. The summer breeze is ruffling his fur. Warmth from the bright sun overhead spreads across his back. He's finally getting back into shape. Into the man he was before he had had all of his legs broken. There is a confidence that is slowly seeping back into him that he missed. This would be a perfect opportunity to stretch his legs and show the others how to really do a hunt. Sprawled out in front of him is that same herd of giraffe they had attempted to hunt before but unfortunately had been unsuccessful in doing so.

From what he can see, there is a baby lingering toward the back, nearly hidden from sight by the adults. They graze on nearby trees and roam lazily as if they had not a care in the world. Unfortunately for them, that was about to change. "We'll go for the baby at the back. I'll take lead, try to get to it quickly," Ghoul starts, turning his head to look at the rest of the group. "I need a few to chase and keep the adults away. The rest can help me take the baby down," he waits to see who will step up for the challenge.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. lets try this one more time Dancefloor of the Gods 10:28 PM, 01-31-2024 01:28 PM, 06-20-2024