size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
01-31-2024, 10:56 PM

Flurry was making a fool of herself, and she was starting to think she ought to have just kept her mouth shut. Her gaze swinging downwards as the wolf-dog questioned her and she shuffled awkwardly. If her self-confidence hadn't been pretty firmly in the trash right now she might have pointed out that was her point but she was already much too focused on not disappointing her father. Any further than she already did at least. Still she cast a small grateful smile at Rivin as the other girl came to her defence.

"A stepping stone has its merits." Flurry said, by way of agreeing that it would serve, she didn't have to like it. She could have all her doubts but at the end of the day Flurry knew there was no changing her father's mind. "I can live with that." She shrugged. "I guess advanced warning from scouts or wolves on the mainland isn't without it's utility." Her voice was softer as she spoke this time.

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the pros and cons of familiarity Obsidian Beach 09:29 AM, 10-16-2023 02:05 PM, 02-01-2024