size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
01-31-2024, 11:46 PM
The shape stirred to reveal opposite colored eyes, and she blinked - he had heterochromia too, how utterly fascinating! When he glanced up at her, and she at him, something clicked. Something..she hadn't felt either. Geez, was that a stomachache from whatever she ate earlier today or was it..butterflies? No, not Zoey. Zoey wasn't the apple of anyone's eye. Or was she?

He then used a line that proceeded to make her entire face flush, and she giggled almost reflexively. "I think I'll be a'ight now that I've laid my eyes on such a pretty lady."

"Gosh, sounds like you were waiting to use that line on somebody!" She said cheerfully - but clearly she was quite taken to his immediate charm. Something about the way he looked at her, not just seeing her but through her character as well was just so lovely. She couldn't even describe it. He then proceeded to mention that he didn't bite, and lit up the lamp a little more so more of him was visible. He was quite tall, even when laying down, and she padded all the way into the lit room, tilting her head as she adjusted her goggles with one paw. "So uh..what brings ya here? Do you like exploring old relics too?" She wasn't really a romantic, and her favorite pasttime was her relics and studying the ancient remnants of the civilizations left behind. Would he be interested in that type of stuff, too?

"Speech!"

Art & Code © Skelle 2023

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. do i need glasses? i think i just saw an angel Northern Mines 09:58 AM, 01-30-2024 10:05 AM, 03-31-2024