gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Poser

02-01-2024, 01:41 AM
The spread was something that Meadow wouldn't have a hard time admitting... overwhelmed her. Overwhelmed her at best, and at worst? Well, listen, let's not go that direction. She's having a good time. Doing her best is what really matters. Wilder was safe. She didn't have to pretend around him.

Adding a few last minute snacks to share into her hastily wrapped parcel, Meadow led the way out to the back patio. One of her cousins was off on the other side of the building with some girl she didn't recognize, so Meadow would steer them towards the other side. Vacant, lit a bit more dimly, it feels... safe.

Settling down and putting the food between them, she gestures to Wilder before chomping into a piece of smoked meat for herself. "I um, I didn't know if I was going to come downstairs for this." The words are quiet, an admission she's... well, maybe she's a little scared to make. Avoiding eye contact, Meadow looks out across the manicured back lawn instead.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. did you fall from heaven just for me? Amron's Castle 06:55 AM, 12-23-2023 08:23 AM, 04-19-2024