size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
02-01-2024, 09:58 AM
There was much that went into leading a pack. It was more than just sitting on a throne and listening to others complain. More than sending gifts back and forth to other packs. Leading a pack meant filling it with puppies and stocking the larders and tending to wounds. Each and every wolf in Heidinn had their specific place and because of that, she is thankful for Kiela. The woman can hunt and hunt well. They needed someone who was capable of tracking and keeping the balance between life and death.

Tenshi is more thankful of Kiela as the woman explains her beliefs. This Sarahkka sounds similar to Vidarr's Freyr. A strong woman to watch over mothers and pups alike. "I will make sure to include your Sarahkka into my prayers tonight and thank her for her blessing and protection," she answers softly, a genuine smile on her lips. Though she doesn't practice her own religion often anymore, she has tried to fully submerge herself in Vidarr's culture and those of Heidinn. It is all similar to her own cultural beliefs and helps heal the old wounds carried over from her past.

A thoughtful tsk leaves her now as Kiela tells her about Sverre. So no romantic interest? The words don't leave her mind, keeping it to herself. She wonders what Vidarr thinks of it. The man could be possessive at times and while she was confident in her position beside Vidarr, she also knows the viking cannot be controlled at times. "I hope he transitions well," Tenshi adds, a low swish of her tail to indicate she is being honest.

Her ears perk then as she looks from Kiela to the surrounding valley. "Ah, I'm in search of mint," she starts and then turns her nose to point toward a rather large gathering of a bright green plant. Turning to move off the path to lead Kiela over to it, she stops a few feet away when the scent of it starts to become overwhelming. "Mint is good for quelling nausea. Peppermint is best, it is a weaker mint so it doesn't taste as bitter as Wintergreen mint does," she reaches out to tug a few leaves off the plant and hand them over to Kiela. "You can eat it straight from the plant, but I prefer it in tea. If you crush the leaves, they will express an oil that you can rub under your nose to help mask strong odors as well," Tenshi then drops a few more leaves onto the ground before using a paw pad to gently press the leaf until the oil is covering her skin. Turning her paw over, she shows Kiela the glisten of oil over her skin.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. morning sickness is a bitch Fenrir's Maw 09:27 AM, 11-28-2023 11:37 PM, 04-06-2024