chimkin nuggie

Nugget

gems
size
build
player
02-01-2024, 10:02 AM
Nugget

Okay so the wolf didn't immediately attack him, least there was that. He counted himself lucky on that front. He had to remind himself to relax. He could do this, he could make friends with even the worst of them he was sure.

The other asks him where home is and he honestly isn't sure how to tell him he has absolutely no idea. Its not stupidity but the fact that he'd come to these lands in the middle of the night, with a raging storm that felt like it would last forever. "Honestly, I'm not entirely sure which way home is..... and I um, don't know if I wanna go back...." Stupid, stupid, stupid. He mentally berates himself. He sounds so ridiculously pathetic and stupid even to himself. Who would want to be friends with him? Who was he kidding? "Guess I sound just as stupid to ya as I do myself huh?" His ears press and he lowers his hind end with his legs kicking out to the side. Best way to sit honestly with a body as long as his. This way he could lift his odd paw and be comfortable, which is just what he did. He crossed the leg to his other front leg as he sat there. Insecurity danced in his eyes.

"Talk"
Heart made of glass, isn't it lovely

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. it's an unpredictable early morning... The God's Garden 08:26 AM, 02-01-2024 12:00 PM, 03-07-2024