Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-01-2024, 10:20 AM
Gil shrugs his shoulders at his son's question. "That I cannot answer. If I were to say no, you won't prepare for it. If I say yes, you might become over prepared," he hoped Tarnish understood. So he and Urtur persist to creep closer to the boy. Both of them appearing threatening so Tarnish knows they're somewhat serious. And he can tell the boy notices as he watches Tarnish jump to his paws and scramble to think of something, anything.

He can't help but laugh. Motioning for Urtur to go around and behind Tarnish, Gil lifts a brow. "Is your bird trained well enough to fend off Urtur? Or will you be left alone to defend yourself?" Gil takes another few steps forward, but goes slow. He wants to see if Tarnish really can control Worc or if the boy will be left to his own devices. Gil knew better than anyone that one couldn't completely rely on their companions, especially when it came to fighting someone bigger than themselves.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Raise Your Sail [Gil] Daager Isle 12:23 PM, 01-05-2024 01:22 PM, 02-11-2024