gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-01-2024, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2024, 03:52 PM by Ignis. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Get your shit together Diablo. Just because you won your first fights in your last raid doesn't mean your hot shit. As far as I'm aware, those are the only fights you've won that didn't involve a child. The next time you come at me with that attitude, I'll do more than just knock your ass to the ground." He hissed before turning away from the boy. He was tired of Diablo's constant defiance and attitude. He didn't understand why the kid didn't just leave if he did nothing but bitch about this and that and the other thing. The last thing he wanted was for him to come out like he had done before. He was tired of hurting his children, and he'd been doing his best to not do that.

Gil's howl suddenly cut through the air and the tone of it didn't sound good. So they were back from the raid huh? He was curious to know how it went, but judging by the sound of Gil's call, there was something else. "Unless you don't want to be here anymore, I suggest you get your ass to this meeting. Now isn't the time for your bullshit." He warned the midnight boy before making his way to the group. When he arrived, he spotted some of his kids there already, though Draven wouldn't be joining since he had fallen suddenly ill, he left the boy to rest in his den for the time being. Wade and Sulfur and Rivin were already there, as well as Inferno, while his other youngest child was nowhere to be found and he couldn't say he was pleased. Maybe they were exploring and hadn't heard Gil's call...whatever the case, he would seek out his companion after to go on a search. For now, he needed to be here. Taking a seat with his two youngest for now, he turned his attention to Gil and Mod, noting the tension in the air, and he certainly didn't miss the mangled child on the ground, either. Just what the hell had happened?

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Cleanse Your Hands, You Sinners Daager Isle 12:21 PM, 01-29-2024 12:07 PM, 03-07-2024