size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-01-2024, 06:56 PM

Haydee spoke of losing her father and faltered a step. Chimera wasn't one to react to such things as another wolf might. Instead the brute nodded his head. "Loss is a part of life, unfortunately," he rumbled. Everyone lost someone at some point in their lives. Some were able to come to terms with it more quickly than others, but he wouldn't judge the girl over it. She was still young. Loss would get easier with time.

The girl's mother had been taken to The Hallows for healing. It was a good place to go to heal and recuperate. Good also that the matriarch had realized that she wasn't fit to rule. Leaving an entire pack in the paws of a tiny yearling though? It wasn't a choice that Chimera would have made.

Next the young fae spoke of trying to develop trade and relations for Ethne. Hesitantly, she asked if Venom had shared word of their talks. Chimera shook his head in the negative. "There was little time once she took ill." Proposed trade agreements weren't all that important. Since it seemed as though Haydee wished to speak of such relations between their packs, Chimera asked straight out. "What does Ethne have to offer Ashen that other packs can not?"

"Chimera"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Promise That You'll Never Find Another Like Me Cryer's Ravine 07:21 PM, 01-01-2024 01:05 AM, 05-20-2024