Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
02-01-2024, 08:13 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
His eyes never falter. He will take any punishment for a promise made when neither of them were in a state to make it. But still a promise was a promise.

There's a pregnant silence between them. His face betrays nothing, there's no fear in his heart. Nothing but love for his family is held there. He doesn't doubt his news brings ire to the surface. But the silence feels short lived as Haydee finally speaks again. He nods his agreement about gav. He'd seen how he treated the raider boy. Ikuchi was just a confusing story though. The boy hardly left home, why would he suddenly disappear. He was the only child Bae-Syl had never worried would get into trouble. Well aside from eating too much from someone's prey stash.

He nods agreeing about bellamy and not allowing her to fight. Bells wouldn't take that well he knew, but he knew how to ensure haydee felt supported when she told her. "And I'll stand beside you when we tell her our decisions. She won't be happy and im here to support you both." he fell silent as she spoke again.

She was voiding the promise. He gave a stiff nod. Bellamy would think him a coward. But he had a bomb with it, to drop the biggest flaw to the promise he had made. "I wouldnt ever be able to do it. I vowed to protect Lucy, fell in love with her. And then I fell in love with Ethne, ethne has had my vow to stand for it and against any that would harm it. I'd sooner kill myself than kill Bellamy and hurt my family, and ethne is my family." he gave her a look as he stood there. His declaration unfaltering.

He silenced again as Haydee spoke more. The moment she declared she wanted to face any retribution against Bellamy alone his face contorted. His need to protect being called forth. "i dont like that one bit Haydee. You are just as much my family as anyone else. I implore you not to do so. If you are harmed because my lapse in judgement and me believing Bells was okay to fight, because I had a chance to send her off that battlefield before anything happened, then im at fault for your injury as well. Just let me take this one, if she gets called for retribution stand by me as I take it. That baby was someone's baby, its my fault Hay. Ill take the maim in your mother's place, whats a few more weeks cooped up annoying Lucy with my need to work?" he lowered his head to meat her eyes at her height. Guilt played there as well as his plea. He needed to protect her as well as Ethne. No one would like it if he was in a place to keep hay from harm and he hadn't. Sure he wasn't her equal or second in command but he was something more, he was part of her family.

"You all have had enough hurts, let me do this for you. I'll stay here and I trust you with my sons, trust me with this Hay."

"Speech!"

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. They'll be my Kryptonite Lazuli Falls 02:18 AM, 01-17-2024 10:52 PM, 09-07-2024