gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-01-2024, 09:01 PM

There was something serene about the land of the creek, Bellamy thought as she let her gaze slide toward the water. How long had it been since she had enjoyed a landscape just for the sake of taking in natural beauty? A thoughtful frown crossed her face. Gavroche had always been good at getting her to pay attention to such things. To let her guard down and appreciate simpler things. Her green gaze softened, ears twitching as she heard the pawsteps of her approaching son. No longer so little, he rivalred her in height. But no matter how old the sandy colored wolf became, he would always be her baby. Dorian pressed his nose to her cheek and Bellamy would lightly lean into the touch, a warm smile finding its way to her lips.

He looked tired, as if she had caught him before he had managed to get any sleep. Yet still he had come to her, asking if she needed anything. The woman shook her head, speaking in a calm tone. “I wouldn’t say I need anything, Dori.” She let her gaze sweep over him. How long had he been out here? Isolating… wasn’t healthy. She had learned that the hard way. “...But I was hoping I might be able to share in your company for a while. It has been so long since we had some time together, just mother and son.” Her smile faltered a little. “Although if you need sleep first, you should rest.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I don't care if you're an adult, you'll always be my baby Cattail Creek 12:34 AM, 01-15-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024