Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-01-2024, 09:33 PM
A switch seems to suddenly flip in him. All the pent up anger and hurt bubbles over, unable to hold it in anymore. The sound of her whimper has his insides warming and twisting unexpectedly. His eyes flicker with danger that she should probably be concerned about. His body seems to grow in size as he lets out a please rumble when she flinches. It is a side of Gilgamesh that no one has seen in a very long time. Without thinking, he moves a paw over her and brings her closer to him. If she wanted to leave, to escape, it was too late now.

"I don't have to worry about that with you, now do I?" His breath washes over her, his muzzle right in her ear right before he trails his teeth down her cheek. Raking through that fluffy fur, he stops right beside her muzzle. He inhales deeply, eyelids fluttering for a moment as he takes in her scent. The fear that envelopes her pheromones is intoxicating. Someone he could control.

"I don't care what she says anymore. You're mine," he speaks in husky tones as he presses his muzzle firmly against her's. Pushing against her, he pulls her in as close as he can. The crackle of fire sounds louder than it had moments before. Every inch of him is alight with electricity as he refuses to relinquish Jael. His eyes beg to le go, to release that fury he held, to let go of pent up emotions on something that wouldn't hurt him back.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. book 5: wounds Daager Isle 09:47 AM, 01-01-2024 07:20 AM, 03-15-2024