gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Pride - Bisexual
02-02-2024, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2024, 12:07 PM by Jay. Edited 2 times in total.)
Jay was curious, but in a subdued sort of way. She didn't tend to be the overly nosy sort, learning that she didn't need to know everything and certainly didn't need to stick her nose in places it might not belong. Still she stood there, ears perking up when Theory introduced herself. She didn't know her name but not for lack of her father caring to tell her all about her family; she'd asked multiple times but he'd always said he'd sit and tell her all about their family later, which was far bigger than his him and mom and the rest of her siblings. Maybe he didn't want any of them going off and looking for them. Wanted to keep them all close to home, especially as they got older. That was the vibe she got, and she kind of understood and didn't make a huge fuss about it.

It didn't keep her from feeling any less curious though, and the feeling only grew when her dad explained this was his cousin, someone Jay could call her aunt. Her features brightened, joy written all across her lips as she gave a toothy grin Theory's way. So this was a reunion! How fun! It didn't explain a lot about why they seemed so sad too, but maybe they were happy tears? It seemed like they'd missed each other. "It's nice to meet you, Aunt Theory! Yeah, let me go find 'em," she agreed easily, giving a little play bow before scampering off and leaving the two of them.

-exit Jay-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i've given you all and now i'm nothing Corpseghoul Swamplands 05:09 PM, 01-06-2024 12:38 PM, 07-16-2024