size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Pride - Bisexual
02-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Jay Destruction definitely wasn't quite as patient as Tarnish, but she was learning. She wanted to grow into a proficient - no, a talented hunter, and she knew she'd have to work on reigning in her eagerness if she intended to get better. She kept that in mind as she headed Tarnish's way, noting that the scent of prey animal was wafting right towards them. A tempting thing indeed, even with the possible injuries that could be earned from such a hunt...

It wasn't like a challenge had ever deterred her from anything. This wouldn't be any different.

"Glad to see you again too," she responded, grinning broadly as Tarnish began to speak. "That sounds good to me. Think it's doable?" It seemed he was on the fence about it being possible too but the least they could do was try. As long as they avoided their hooves in the middle of trying to distract the mother, they'd be just fine.

"Where do you want me? I could distract the mother if you want. I'm pretty fast," she reminded him, trying to think of their strengths. He was larger, and no doubt stronger than her... maybe he could withstand the mom bull's fury better than she could but he could likely take the calf down easier too. As long as she was fast, maybe she could make something work. Waiting for his instruction they set off toward the herd, crouching down as they got closer to avoid being sensed right away.

code & art © skelle 2023

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Buffalo Gals Won't Ya Come Out Tonight [Jay] Buffalo Knolls 12:57 PM, 01-07-2024 10:10 AM, 03-31-2024