Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-02-2024, 10:56 PM

That her daughter had made it all the way to the Hallows set her teeth on edge. There was supposed to be a whole pack looking out for them, not to mention her father, so what had been happening while she had been locked away at the top of the hotel? She wouldn't let her frustration show to her daughter though, forcing a smile as she spoke about chasing a badger and it not giving her answers. She was lucky the thing hadn't thought her a snack herself.

Modesty did laugh when Siduri mentioned the Hallows leader had made her take a bath. The next bit though, clutched at her heart in an odd way. “I'm so sorry darling, Sakana was very worried because I was feeling sick,” She dropped her voice to a conspiratorial whisper, as though she was worried the small man would show up any minute and chase her back upstairs, he wouldn't let me out of my room!. She made a show of looking over her shoulder. “But I'm feeling much better now. Would you like me to brush your fur too?”

She had no idea where she was going to find a brush, but she could make do with her teeth for now and organise for someone to go fetch her a proper one in the morning.

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mother, I Have Questions! Daager Isle 06:31 AM, 12-28-2023 08:25 AM, 04-19-2024