Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-03-2024, 12:33 AM

The way he tripped over the word made her smirk and he might have caught a glint of a white tooth as the moon crawled out from behind a cloud, making the fog all the soupier in the process. She could have easily sidestepped behind a tree and reappeared somewhere else in the same space, but she wasn't quite feeling that cruel. When he insisted witches didn't exist though, a brow arched, “Oh really, then what need do they have for a whole hut full of critters in jars?” she countered with a certainty that was difficult to fake. “It's in the middle of this swamp, or near enough, don't believe me, well, just keep it in mind if the fireflies start to swarm. I tried to warn you... better to seek it out in daylight though.” She didn't like the change in the atmospheric pressure. It made her fur want to stand on end, probably had something to do with the gasses or static in the fog surely?

As if to back up her outlandish claims, a light seemed to dance in the corner of her vision and she pulled her lips back in a silent snarl. “Don't follow the fool's flames, you'll be drowned before the night is through.” She tipped her head back behind herself. “I'll not lie, I'm lost myself, but away from those things is generally as good a direction as any.” It wasn't so much an invitation as it was telling the boy what way she was going. He could follow her if he wanted. “How did you end up out here at this time of night anyway?”

“Speech.”

-1600/1500-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Does your mumma know that you're out? Corpseghoul Swamplands 08:32 PM, 01-05-2024 05:35 PM, 02-08-2024