Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-03-2024, 01:12 AM

It seemed the like a light filled the little dog when she asked about her projects, and Modesty gave herself a moment to take it all in. It was unfortunate that her husband had feelings for Jael, because it meant maybe one day Modesty would have to make good on her threats, but for now, all was peaceful. For now. She might have liked her a great deal otherwise.

Cannabis and poppies would keep Sakana happy, as would the bees. She spoke of rabbits, and Modesty thought to her own antlered companion and wondered if he might like more of his own sort around, “When you say rabbits, do you mean big fluffy Flemish giants like my antlered one, or half crazed desert prophets that have seen too much?” She questioned genuinely with half a smile. “I have no plans for the other pools, I'd only thought to try and fill them in, so some drunk doesn't trip and break their neck, but it seemed like a waste, too.”

She stepped down off the platform and moved towards where the birds were kept. “So chickens to start, how do you feel about ducks? And what about something to clear out the underbrush to give a bit of clearance from the buildings, maybe goats?” Valhalla had goats, or so Deluge had mentioned, unruly though they were, she'd be a lot less sad about losing a goat to a jaguar than one of her children.

“Speech.”

coded by NachoMumma

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I identify as a threat Daager Isle 08:33 PM, 01-03-2024 06:13 AM, 03-13-2024