Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
02-03-2024, 12:30 PM

There was nothing but chaos in his mind. Other wolves were showing up, but Gavroche’s only focus was getting away from the woman who was trying to catch him. His heart hammered in his chest, the feathers of his wings puffed up as his tiny legs worked to weave him in and out of the path before the femme to try and shake her. Tears pricked his eyes in a lack of understanding, turning his head over his shoulder as he called back to her. “I was just bringing you herbs, you big meanie!” The bag that was now left on the sand somewhere on the beach behind them. They could take the herbs, if they were this mean it was no wonder his family had gotten angry when they showed up at their pack! Maybe that nice calico guy was just a one off compared to the rest of the pack. Shifting his gaze ahead once again, Gavroche reached the end of the sand… but he didn’t stop there as he made his escape into the neighboring land of Fern Gulley.

-Exit Gavroche-

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I can't pretend that you don't bleed too Obsidian Beach 07:47 PM, 01-31-2024 12:08 PM, 03-07-2024