Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
02-03-2024, 09:27 PM

Oh, Meadowlark totally believed what she was seeing alright. The woman was hardly incredulous more so than she was extremely fascinated. Her jaw dropped when Flurry indicated how tall her mother was. That was bigger than anything she had seen before. "I guess I'd have to crane my neck a little maybe to look up." The statement was a tease produced out of amazement. The things Meadowlark wondered about being able to do if she were that tall! Let alone with horns or wings. It seemed the possibilities were endless here.  "She glows? Like the moon or fireflies? Wooooah!" As if she couldn't be more fascinated.

Flurry continued to describe features about family and what the world contained. Also, Flurry preferred to use her horns to impress the ladies. Flurry shot a wink at Meadowlark which made the girl blush under her white fur briefly. She had never been hit on before. This was new grounds that she had never been on before - but she didn't hate it. Meadow nodded in agreement when Flurry said it was her pack's loss that she was gone. It tugged at her heart strings a little bit to think about it like that, but there was a truth she couldn't deny about it.

She smiled when Meadow was considered pleasant company. That was a lot better than being called useless or considered estranged. What did Meadow want to know about the area anyway? Another wink was cast her way and this time, Meadow couldn't help herself. "Lies can be fun. It keeps the other person guessing." she sent another wink her way with a side pose and shoulder lift and roll before letting out a happy laugh. Meadowlark was enjoying herself and also didn't mind Flurry's company. And any flirts that may come her way. "No but seriously. I have no idea what to ask first. I guess -- what's your favorite place to explore?"

"Speech."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ‘Cause there’s a shortcut down the beaten path The Hot Springs 11:27 PM, 01-13-2024 12:33 PM, 07-16-2024