gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
02-04-2024, 05:58 AM
The little pipsqueak had managed to evade her mother's capture, but there were questions begging to be answered. In Calliope's mind, trespassing to bring a potential enemy a bag of herbs seemed... idiotic. So why had the guy done it? Why hadn't he stood up for himself? Her mother wouldn't have hurt him. As much as some think she isn't the best mother, Calliope doesn't mind her. She's there when she needs her and that's all that mattered. So why run? It wasn't like her pack was the one who decided that maiming children was a good idea. Especially when her father was practically friends with their alpha... Well, not friends, but you know, on good terms.

Running as fast as her long legs can take her, she is hot on his tail. Thankful that he is far smaller than she is, it doesn't take much to catch up. Nearly breathless, Calliope lets out a sharp bark to catch his attention. "Oi! Tiny! Let up, will ya!" She calls out, a growl in her chest as she gets frustrated by how much endurance he has compared to her. "I ain't gonna hurt ya! Just wanna talk! Swear!" Calliope calls out again, hoping he'll believe her because for once, she's being honest.

"Speech"

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i can promise no harm will come Fern Gulley 05:58 AM, 02-04-2024 12:03 PM, 03-07-2024