An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
02-04-2024, 10:04 AM

Tarnish, right, that's the boy's name. The pups were a rambunctious lot, and Jael was enjoying getting to know them. Still, they were a lot, and a lot to keep track of. As something of an expert in keeping track of things, she wasn't the worst babysitter. Tarnish, though, was one of the ones she hadn't gotten to spend as much time with. "I'm Jael." She gave a soft smile, a little wag of her tail as she settled across from the boy to help flesh the hide.

Her movements are practiced. "I was born like this, my mom had them too." She explained quietly, gently working the pelt with the razor clam shell. "Are you happy using your teeth, or would you like to try a clam shell to help?" It's a quiet suggestion, watching the boy as he works away. He looked happy enough, but there was no harm in offering him the option. Jael continues the work contentedly, working the hide between her paws and scraping away at any residual flesh. Her eye for detail is intense, but then, her eye is always intense. So it goes.

As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Normal Use For Braaaiiinnnsssss Dove Island Archipelago 03:21 PM, 12-24-2023 06:13 AM, 03-13-2024