ardent

So when were you planning on telling me?

Scald

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (450)

Master Navigator (354)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
02-05-2024, 05:59 AM
It's dim in the room so he has a hard time seeing her at first, but from the muffled sniffles behind her paw, he has a feeling she'd been crying. His brows knit together, confused as he slides all the way into the room. Closing whatever door there was behind him, he also comes to sit as she pulls herself up into the same position. He tilts his head to the side as her sarcastically barbed words are shot straight for him. Why couldn't she just be honest? If she weren't okay, just spit it out.

Flurry's last statement though has him rolling his eyes and letting out a sigh. "Flurry, c'mon, don't be childish," Scald retorts, his teeth clenching together as he stares right at his sister. She had always been a bit more dramatic than Deluge. "I'm busy, you're busy, everyone is busy. Deluge offered for you to go as well so not like you were left out," his voice is firm as he then lets his gaze linger around the shadowed room. "I've always had a soft spot for ya sis, you know that," he wasn't lying. "Besides, I ain't left yet so why you want the last time you possibly see me be you yellin' at me for nothin'?" Scald asks this, one brow raised, his tail swishing lightly as he shows her a somewhat snarky, but brotherly smirk.

CARVE YOUR OWN PATH

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So when were you planning on telling me? Daager Isle 05:07 PM, 11-03-2023 10:05 AM, 03-31-2024